FriENEMIES> and girls

September 27, 2011 by LemonLife

I am a girl or to be more exact based on my biological clock and maturity I shall use the term “woman_child” like the Britney Spears song in Cross roads >Im not a girl ,not yet a woman all I need is time a lalalallalala   sad … I actually like the song, I too was once a devoted fan.

ok let me get back to my blog……..

In all my 20 years of living I can honestly say that a “female” is the worst kind of creature you can come across. I wouldnt trust a woman even if she was Jesus incarnate. All my life I have surrounded myself with male friends because really I cannot stands girls. We are the most self-centered, selfish, deceitful,manipulating,conniving ,jealous people ever, (well it doesnt really leave much because there are really only 2 sexes unless you count homosexuals and transvestites as a kind of gender,then there would be 4 but lets not complicate things .

But how could any normal person who calls themself a friend,who spends time with you every single day, you share things together ,she listens to your problems (or atleast she pretends to) ,you cry together, you make stupid jokes and do and say things that only you two will understand.  How and why do you go through of this trouble just to go around and become this complete stranger and monster?

Maybe we are a little naive in first year when everyone wants to make best friends and be in some sort of group and we think ” oh we are going to be bffs and go to dances together and take a million pouty faced pictures for “facebook” and we’ll fail together fast forward>>>>>> a couple of years … graduate together maybe we’ll work in the same work space and have coffee in the caff, we’ll go on double dates. I’ll get engaged first you’ll throw me a bridal shower and I’ll make you my maid of honour. You’ll make a beautiful speech at my wedding and tell everyone how we were awkward  first years in some foreign place. Then I’ll introduce you to my friend from high school and you’ll fall inlove then we”ll go through that same cycle.

Maybe just maybe I was a little naive but it never changes its the jealousy. When your on top and your friend not quite there yet, something else replaces the FRIEND.  Really its all very juvinile and high school , this isn’t Gossip Girl but it sure feels like it, it is a very Serena and Blair moment.

Thats why I have only close male friends I’ve developed a thick skin and my only best friends are my sisters. 5 years of boarding school with girls and a year of res just keeps reminding how evil girls can be.

When life gives you lemons make sure she isnt an apple in disguise….

its easy to spot a frienemy….(hopefully in the next post)

12 Comments »
  1. Well, I don’t know whether I’m allowed to aye-aye, but I do. Every now and again some girl with a level head comes along and identifies the situation as you did now.

There most certainly are girls who do not fall under the description you laid out above, although my observations (and ears) have made me come to the conclusion that in most cases this might well be so.

Comment by Boskop — September 28, 2011 @ 21:00

2. Then again is the guys way of solving situations with violence any better? If we are really pissed at each other we fight. We might hurt each other and possibly break things depending where we are. Then afterwards you get the customary time of “get away from me” and then all is fine as if nothing happened. Wierd. Babaric. simple.
    The future?

Comment by Sarse — October 4, 2011 @ 22:59

3. Wow! Thanx for summing up EXACTLY what I feel in the best blog post EVER!! I know just how u feel. all of my best friends are boys(which is why u can imagine why it’s just TORTURE for me to be staying at a girl’s res!!) girls suck! I would know, i am one. they gossip, they hurt u with their looks and they think that people can smell what they think or something because they never come straight out with something. i like the simplicity of being around boys. everything is black or white. none of the grey areas girls camp out in. i mean, i love cars, games and rock music. find me a real female friend i can get along with in this place and i’ll flipping pay u a million!!

Comment by Onyx — October 16, 2011 @ 20:06

4. Onyx I believe you owe me a million 😛

Comment by Liquid Fire — October 17, 2011 @ 18:06

5. that pretty much sums it up for me, as well! Men are simple, and offer solutions to problems… they don’t gaan aan and make you feel worse about your situation. Although, sexual tension is sometimes a problem. but once that’s overcome, if it was ever a problem, it is possible for men and women to just be friends>

Comment by TheFreeRadical — October 20, 2011 @ 13:54

6. “Men are simple”. Well now I wouldn’t say I agree with that. Getting along and fitting in maybe is easier or at least less subversive than with girls, but just because we don’t make it difficult doesn’t make us simple.
    Otherwise yes heterosexual friendships seem to be a winner. I myself am tired of guys, after being in a guy school for years and years I want much less contact with them.

Comment by Sarse — November 1, 2011 @ 08:24

7. Sorry – ‘simple’ is not the best choice of word there… I didn’t mean that you are simplistic, but rather straight-forward. It was a bit of a misnomer, I suppose.

Recently a very good female friend of mine has hurt me very deeply, and I don’t really know how to deal with it. It’s been really painful, and I’m ready to break all ties with her, but then remember all the good times, and them just want to cry.

I didn’t realise what her friendship meant to me until it ended. Sigh. And I miss that female understanding and comraderie that is sometimes missing in male-female friendships. I don’t know. I think I might be contradicting myself a little.

Comment by TheFreeRadical — November 2, 2011 @ 16:59

8. No harm no foul.
    Talk it out is what I’d suggest. Figure out if you can still be friends with her or not.
    Well we need both kinds of relationships I think.

Comment by Sarse — November 3, 2011 @ 16:24

9. Stlealr work there everyone. I’ll keep on reading.

Comment by Lavigne — October 21, 2012 @ 21:33

10. x0z7ZE tfcwkxjvsyck

Comment by isojxrarii — October 22, 2012 @ 18:23

11. 94Nz9i , [url=http://srzjtyverwsu.com/]srzjtyverwsu[/url], [link=http://mhwxdlvkrltq.com/]mhwxdlvkrltq[/link], http://biatskwsqnye.com/

Comment by dqirxvxxxyz — October 23, 2012 @ 04:05

12. vnkin6 ssnwgvuyswjb

Comment by mrtftiec — October 23, 2012 @ 22:49

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL