Complete idiot’s guide to surviving @ Maties

March 17, 2011 by SEISMOS

If you are reading this it means that you confirm your status as an idiot. Not just any type of idiot, but a COMPLETE idiot. In fact, anyone who is @ this wonderful varsity is one, so go ahead and call the person next to you an idiot. Unless he is bigger than you, then please don’t be a STUPID idiot. There is hope for you though.

However – The fact that you are reading this makes you a SMART idiot. Because i care so much about all my idiots out there, i have drafted a few tips to help you survive;

1.   stop reading this post and go to lectures. The fact that i am writing this instead of being in a   lecture doesn’t mean yo can do the same.
  2. Get a blackberry- everyone has one. Its like sex, everyone’s doing it. And when you do get one, BBM my face!! 😛
  3. If you have work to do-go do it now. Unless you wna fail and repeat- start working. That’s right-PANIC!!
  4. By now hopefully ur idiocy is wearing off, and you are starting to realise that these tips re not tips at all, and will not help you in any way, BECAUSE WHY?
  5. Because Stellies is awsome. This is the place we come to LIVE. I cant give you a bunch of tips for you to stick to, just do what you have to do. Go wild, make friends, bush dive, fail a subject(pleas ednt, thts just not cool) etc. Just do it. And when you’ve learnt how to live- let me know how much awsmer ur life is.

God is love

btw- which smiley face is better 🙂 or =)

CLUE 1: I shall be giving clues through out as far as my identity is concerned-my true identity only to be given at the end of the year buggers. Keep an eye opened. You shall need to read between the lines. So here’s the first. During Philosophy today a friend and i put together a list on possible ways to kill yourself. Really graphic stuff?

9 Comments »
  1. Okay seriously? A Blackberry? I don’t have one and my life is just awesome! And no, it’s NOTHING like sex. The two aren’t comparable. Just because everybody else does it, doesn’t mean you should become a part of the same mindless conformism as they are and do it just for the sake of doing it.

Comment by Onyx — March 17, 2011 @ 23:10

2. hehe 🙂 indeed- jst coz every1 is havin sex doesn mean one has 2. Same applies 4 the bb. Bt the point is it may seem tht in order 2 survive one has 2 have sex- (get a bb) – I knw of people who came here not drinking n now drink lyk fish. Peer pressure is real.

Comment by SEISMOS — March 17, 2011 @ 23:36

3. Peer pressure is for the weak.
    If you can’t be your own person, then I feel sorry for you.
    Be who you are, no matter what others think.
    Be that a bbm lover or someone that has fallen once too many from a skateboard.

Comment by Sarse — March 19, 2011 @ 12:20

4. Amen to that Sarse

Comment by Liquid Fire — March 19, 2011 @ 12:33

5. Ya no look ey- it may be 4 the weak- bt its still very real. Anyhoo dnt miss the last bit – its not abt anythn thts on the list – its abt livin n xperiencin ths place in the best possible way.

Comment by SEISMOS — March 19, 2011 @ 13:29

6. Hahahahah. Peer pressure is good – so’s conformity. It just takes away the pressure of being an “individual” and frees up so much of your time because you don’t have to spend it doing that “thinking” thing… 😉

Lol. But, sarcasm aside, I totally agree with SEISMOS – get a Blackberry. And yes, maybe even for the same reason you’d want to have sex – which, NO, isn’t because everyone else is doing it – get a blackberry because it FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOD!!! =) BBM is awesome. There is nothing else like it on this planet. And you have to have a BB to understand why =)

Comment by Juju — March 20, 2011 @ 14:18

7. Thnx juju- came 2 the rescue indeed. I agree- havin a bb is the best thng. Matter of fact I’m posting from it ryt now 😛 so yes- as the post suggests- bbm my face. 🙂 kiddin- u cn actually bbm me- bt I’m nt sure hw 2 give u my pin wthout jeopardising my identity…

Comment by SEISMOS — March 21, 2011 @ 01:43

8. I can email you mine? Your student email appears in my comments dashboard. =P Or vice versa – I’ve also commented on your stuff, so you could see mine too. But one way or another we’ll probably end up knowing each others “secret identities”… lol. To be fair tho, I haven’t been keeping mine super secret. =)

Comment by Juju — March 22, 2011 @ 13:02

9. I know u already- I opened the BA building door 4 u 😉 so ur identity isn’t tht secret. Indeed, e-mail ur pin

Comment by SEISMOS — March 22, 2011 @ 15:35

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL